PONTINE SUBSCRIPTION SERIES
Performances - Fridays @7:30pm; Saturdays @4pm; Sundays @ 2pm
Subscription (all five performances) - $96 ($84 for seniors and students)
Single Tickets - $24 ($21 for seniors & students)
One thing unites the wide range of work presented in Pontine Theatre’s annual performance series: all are original works or adaptations created by the artists who perform them.
- November 4-6 • Jay O’Callahan FALLING FOR EMILY DICKINSON
- December 9-11 • Pontine Theatre A NEW ENGLAND CHRISTMAS 2016
- February 3-12 • Pontine Theatre
DUNNET LANDING STORIES
- March 3-5 • Diane Edgecomb
A THOUSAND DOORWAYS: Jouney Among the Kurds
- April 21-30 • Pontine Theatre
THE STORY OF A BAD BOY
WEST FEST: NEW VAUDEVILLE FESTIVAL
Pontine Theatre presents a host of New Vaudeville performances at the annual WEST FEST New Vaudeville Festival. Performances are at 2pm, December 26 through 30 and at 7pm on December 26. WEST FEST is a family-friendly festival that chases away the blues. Each show features a different performance of magic or mime or mirth or mayhem. Suitable for audiences of all ages. Tickets are $15.
- 26 December @2pm- Michael Trautman’s KING PONG
- 27 December @2pm - Michael Trautman’s KING PONG
- 28 December @2pm- John & Rebecca Higby’s YOYO SHOW
- 29 December @2pm- John & Rebecca Higby’s YOYO SHOW
- 30 December @2pm- Leland Faulkner’s WORLD OF WONDER
Single performances by Pontine Theatre performance colleagues. Check back often, these wonderful opportunities often arise with little advance notice.
PONTINE SPECIAL EVENTS
ANNUAL PONTINE BOWLATHON
Sat 18 Feb, 10am to Noon / $25 Minimum Contribution
Join Pontine’s Board and Staff along with other Pontine
supporters to raise dollars to fund Pontine’s cultural programs. Free
Refreshments & Prizes. Minimum $25 contribution per person for 3
Strings of Fun!
Location: Bowl-O-Rama, 595 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth NH
NEW CASTLE VILLAGE WALK & GARDEN TOUR Sunday 11 June @1- 4:30 / $20 in advance, $25 at-door,
Self-guided walking tour of private gardens in historic New Castle. Rain or Shine!
Location: Tours depart from Coast Guard Station off Route 1B, New Castle NH